Students are always on the go. The Moodle Mobile App helps students have access to course material, upload assignments, and participate in forums without the use of a computer.
- Go to the app store on your SMART phone. Search for "Moodle", and download the "Moodle Mobile" app.
- Enter the current academic year's Moodle URL (e.g., https://moodle.augsburg.edu/moodle2019 is the link for the 2018-19 academic year).
Note: Find the exact link for each academic year of Moodle: https://moodle.augsburg.edu
- Click the "Augsburg Login" button (Do not enter your username and password...yet).
- You will be passed through the Augsburg gateway. The Inside Augsburg website login window will open. Enter your username and password.
- You will now be able to view your courses, upload assignments, interact with forums with your mobile device.
- Navigate the app by tapping the Menu button (three horizontal lines).
Last Modified: 2019-7-24(Faculty) For additional help with Moodle, visit the Faculty Moodle Resources site at http://go.augsburg.edu/fmr.