Install Microsoft Office 365 (Students/Faculty/Staff)
Posted by Franz Santander on 18 November 2014 11:31 AM
1. Go to the start up page by clicking on the following link http://go.augsburg.edu/msoffice
2. Enter your Augsburg email address on the text box and click on "Sign up". Check your inbox for an email similar to the one pictured below.
3. Click on "Complete Office 365 Education signup" on that same message and create a profile.
4. Once your profile has been created, you will be directed to the installation page so click "Install now".
Or, on a Mac click the gear icon on the upper right:
Scroll down to the Office 365 link in the Settings pane:
A Settings panel will open. Click the Software link:
5. Once the installation is completed, you will be prompted to activate the product by entering your Augsburg email address and clicking "Next".
6. Sign in by entering your Augsburg email address and the password you set earlier when you created your profile.
7. Now you can start using Microsoft Office.
Last update: 03/10/2017
keywords: updated15, office, word, excel, powerpoint, microsoft, free