Luther Seminary - Unlocking an Account
Posted by Laura Ledray on 14 May 2019 09:58 AM
For staff, faculty or students to unlock their account, here is what they should do:
1. Go to https://account.luthersem.edu/showLogin.cc
2. Choose "Unlock Account" on the right hand side.
3. Type in your username to the box that appears on the screen, which is labeled "Domain Name".
4. Answer your security questions.
5. Type in the captcha and click Submit.
6. A new screen will appear, asking you to unlock your account. Click "Unlock Account".
Note: Staff and Faculty can also wait 15 minutes, and their account will unlock automatically.
*If the user does not remember their security questions and does not remember the password after waiting 15 minutes for the account to unlock, then their password will need to be reset by us, the IT team.