Rubrics are scoring charts that list a range of criteria for an assignment and establish benchmarks with reasonable and appropriate expectations for varying levels of mastery. Your instructors may use Moodle Rubrics to provide you with feedback on your work. Here is how a rubric works in Moodle and how to access your graded rubric so you can see your instructor's comments.
- If your instructor is using a rubric with a Moodle Assignment, you can see it prior to submitting your work by clicking on the assignment hyperlink on the main page of the course.
- Then scroll down below the assignment directions to where it says "Submission status."
- Once you submit your paper and the instructor grades it using the rubric, you can see your grade by clicking on "Grades" in the Administration block of your Moodle course.
- In the Moodle gradebook you will see the final grade for your work, but in order to see the graded Rubric (and any instructor's additional comments), you must click on the title of the assignment.
- To see the graded rubric (and instructor's comments), scroll down PAST the unscored rubric and the "Edit submission button to the very bottom of the page.
- The rubric provides a wealth of information about how your work was assessed.
(keywords: graded, rubric, moodle) http://go.augsburg.edu/accessrubric Last Modified: 2015/03/19