Perusall is a social learning platform that incorporates a variety of web-based resources (e.g., PDF's, e-books, videos, podcasts) with collaborative annotation tools to engage students in an asynchronous learning experience. Watch this video that explains how Perusall works
- With editing on in your Moodle course, click the blue "Add an Activity or Resource" button and select "external tool" from the "picker."
- Name the activity (most logical would be the title of the text you are assigning) and select "Perusall" from the dropdown menu and click "Save and display."
- Click the "Open a new window" link.
- The next page contains a link to a tour of all of the features in Perusall and how to upload files into your Perusall library and create assignments. This tour explains all of the features and how to best make use of them. If you have additional questions, please contact your LFC or the E-Learning team.
- Convenient Perusall Support tutorials:
Last Modified: 2022/05/11