Guide to iPrint QuickPrint
Web-based printing to Augsburg campus printers
Macs running Apple silicon (M1 chips) are currently incompatible with campus printer installations through iPrint. We are awaiting updates from the vendor for compatibility with these systems. Macs running M1 systems will not be able to install printer drivers for campus printers and copiers. However, there is a web-based printing system available for all students, faculty and staff, including those using the latest Macs. Not all campus printers support QuickPrint. Check the current list of campus printers supporting QuickPrint.
This document was last updated: June 8, 2021
- Begin at https://iprint.augsburg.edu/print and click ‘Login’ in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Augsburg username and password.
- Once you have authenticated, a list of printers will appear, search for ‘AU’ in the search box to find the AU-FollowMe-Printer queue. The AU-FollowMe-Printer is a centralized queue that allows you to walk up to any Sharp multi-function device on campus, login to that device with your username (or with your key fob) and print your document.
- Hover to the right of the AU-FollowMe-Printer and select ‘QuickPrint’.
- In the next window, drag a file into the ‘Choose a file’ zone or click ‘Choose a file’ to browse on your computer and select the file to print. QuickPrint supports printing one file at a time.
The file name will appear in the drop zone.
- Select the number of copies, page range, and orientation for your file and select ‘Print’.
A ‘job successful’ message will appear in green once the print job has entered the printer queue.
Campus Printers Supporting QuickPrint
- Hagfors Center multi-function copiers