- Log in to the instructor's computer in the classroom.
- Locate and open the AirServer app by clicking the shortcut on the desktop of the computer in the classroom. (If you see a warning about a firewall, click "I already have my firewall set up").
- Make sure your Macbook Pro or Macbook Air is on the Augsburg wireless network and has OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or OSX 10.9 (Mavericks). This will also only work for Faculty and Staff, not students.
- An AirPlay icon will appear on the menubar. Click it and choose your room.
- For more information and screenshots go to: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5404
(Keyword: airserver, server, serverair, air)