Instructors can streamline their course building by duplicating Moodle Resources and Activities.
- Create the desired activity or resource according to the following directions:
- Creating a Moodle Forum
- Creating a Moodle Assignment
- Creating a Moodle Label
- To duplicate the Activity or Resource, click on the dropdown "Edit" menu associated with the item and select "Duplicate."
- To quickly edit the title of the new item, click on the "pencil" icon to the right of the name, make the desired changes,then hit "enter."
- To edit anything within the resource or activity, select "Edit settings" from the dropdown "Edit" menu to the right of the activity. To move it to another topic section, click the 4-headed arrow to the left.
(keywords: moodle, activity, activities, duplicate)
http://go.augsburg.edu/mooduplicateLast Modified: 2022/05/17