This article will describe the necessary steps for you to be able to connect to remotelab using your iPad.
- Find and download the app "PocketCloud" from the App Store.
- After you've installed "PocketCloud" open the app and tap on "Skip Wizard"
- Then tap on the top left where it says "My Computer"
- Tap on the plus symbol +
- Choose the connection type "Manual Connection"
- Choose the connection method "RDP"
- Tap next to "Host"
- Type "remotelab.augsburg.edu" on the text box
- Save the settings and Connect.
- All you need to do at this point is log in onto Novell Network.
(Keywords: iPad, remotelab, rdp, pocketcloud)
Last Modified: 2015/03/18