There is a new way to print at Augsburg! Instead of installing individual printers, you will install one print queue which will hold your print job. Then you will go to any printer set up to work with the queue and scan your fob. Tap your print job on the screen to select it to be printed. The job(s) will print and you will be automatically logged out of the printer.
Alternatively, you may log in with your Augsburg username and password.
Print jobs will expire if not printed in a timely manner. Jobs will expire after 4 hours if not released to be printed. If you forget to pick up your printed item, you can always resend the file.
- Open a web browser and go to https://iprint.augsburg.edu.
Note: If you have not installed the iPrint software, click the button on the top left for "Install iPrint Client" to download the software. Double click the downloaded file to install the iPrint software. You will need to exit out of the browser and reopen it before continuing to the next step.
- Open the web page https://iprint.augsburg.edu. Scroll down until you see the item in the first column named "HC-FollowMe-Printer". Click the "printer" (actually, a print queue) to install it on your computer.
- Open the file you wish to print. Select the printer named "HC-FollowMe-Printer" and print the job.
- Go to the printer you wish to retrieve your items. If you set the job to print in color, make sure to pick it up from a printer capable of color printing (e.g., 3rd level workroom). Stapling is available via the printer for workrooms on all levels.
- If you send a document multiple times to the print queue, you can select the print job and delete it from the printer to save paper and toner.
Last Modified: 2018/23/04