There is a new way to print at Augsburg! Instead of installing individual printers, you will install one print queue which will hold your print job. Then you will go to any printer set up to work with the queue and scan your fob. Tap your print job on the screen to select it to be printed. The job(s) will print and you will be automatically logged out of the printer.
Alternatively, you may log in with your Augsburg username and password.
Print jobs will expire if not printed in a timely manner. Jobs will expire after 4 hours if not released to be printed. If you forget to pick up your printed item, you can always resend the file. Note: Currently, Micro Focus iPrint will pop up a message saying your job has been cancelled - ignore this message.
- Open a web browser and go to iprint.augsburg.edu.
- Scroll down until you see the item in the first column named "HC...". It is currently called HC-FollowMe-Printer. Click the "printer" name to install it on your computer.
- Open the file you wish to print. Select the printer named "HC..." and print the job.
- Go to the printer you wish to retrieve your items. If you set the job to print in color, make sure to pick it up from a printer capable of color printing (3rd level workroom). The same logic applies for documents where stapling is desired.
- If you send a document multiple times to the print queue, you can select the print job and delete it from the printer to save paper and toner.
Last Modified: 2017/12/05