Grading Guides are scoring charts that list a series of criteria for an assignment and establish a range of possible points for each. Your instructors may use a Grading Guide to provide you with feedback on your work. Here is how to access your graded Grading Guide so you can see your instructor's comments.
- If your instructor is using a Grading Guide with a Moodle Assignment, you can see it prior to submitting your work by clicking on the assignment hyperlink on the main page of the course.
- Then scroll down below the assignment directions to where it says "Submission status."
- Once you submit your paper and the instructor grades it using the grading guide, you can see your grade by clicking on "Grades" in the Administration block of your Moodle course.
- In the Moodle gradebook you will see the final grade for your work, but in order to see the graded Grading Guide (and any instructor's additional comments), you must click on the title of the assignment.
- To see the graded marking guide (and instructor's comments), scroll down PAST the unscored grading guide and the "Edit submission" button to the very bottom of the page.
- The grading guide provides a wealth of information about how your work was assessed.
(keywords: grades, grade, moodle)
http://go.augsburg.edu/accessmarking Last Modified: 2015/03/18