- Log in to the instructor's computer in the classroom.
- Locate and open the AirServer app by clicking on the link on the desktop of the computer in the classroom. (If you see a warning about a firewall, click "I already have my firewall set up").
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad is on the Augsburg wireless network. This will also only work for Faculty and Staff, not students.
- Swipe up and select "AirPlay" (For screenshots or instruction on iOS 6 and earlier for here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5209 )
- The name of the instructor's computer (not the name of the classroom) should be listed (this name should be on a white sticker at the front of the PC/Mac), tap that and select mirroring (it may take up to 30 seconds for the room to appear).
Go link: http://go.augsburg.edu/iairserver
Airserver on a Mac: http://go.augsburg.edu/airserver