Where are Campus Printers for Student Use?
Posted by Dan Hoisington on 16 March 2009 06:49 PM
Location of Campus Printers for Student Use
Black-and-white printers are located in or near each computer lab space, as well as in each residence hall. Locations include:
- Anderson Hall lobby
- Christensen Center coffee shop area
- Foss 22 lobby
- Link Lab, Lindell Library
- Mortensen Tower lobby
- Luther Hall study room
- Oren Gateway Study Room (213)
- Learning Commons, Lindell Library
- Rochester campus computer lab
- Sverdrup 2nd floor hallway
- Urness 24-hour lab
- Hagfors Center (basement, 1st level, 2nd level, 3rd level)
There are color printers located in the Learning Commons (Lindell Library) and in the Foss 22B computer classroom.
http://go.augsburg.edu/publicprintLast Modified: 2018/10/19
- Abide by the Acceptable Use Policy for Computing Resources. The printers are a computing resource too!
- Only print in color when you really need it in color. Use black-and-white for layout proofing whenever possible.
- Use Print Preview to check your document before printing.
- Double check the number of copies you are printing.
- Print on both sides of the paper when you can.
- When you need many copies of a document, print a single copy and use a photocopier for the rest. Copiers are available in the Copy Center or in the library.
- Remember to pick up your printouts. Every week we recycle hundreds of pages that were left on the printers and never picked up by their owners.