Create a podcast blog
Posted by Scott Krajewski (Import) on 04 September 2009 02:17 PM
IT is testing Apple's podcast server. You can create a podcast blog easily in 4 steps:|
That's it. Your blog is at http://podcasts.augsburg.edu/users/username where "username" is your AugNet username.
- Go to http://podcasts.augsburg.edu and click on "Podcast Users."
- Click on "Log in to my page" on the upper-left top corner. Login with your AugNet username and password.
- Click on "Go to my blog" on the right-hand side.
- Click on "Settings" on the right-hand side under "Admin Functions."
- Click the check box next to "Podcasting." You can also change your blog's title, theme and who can read and comments on it.
(keywords: podcast blog blogs podcasts)
http://go.augsburg.edu/podcastblogLast Modified: 2013/05/13