Knowledgebase: Residential Networking
Cable in Residence Halls (Students)
Posted by Dan Hoisington on 20 August 2009 09:45 AM

Comcast Cable in Residence Halls

For basic service problems and cable outlet problems, call (800) COMCAST and follow the prompt. You are responsible for being available to escort the Comcast representative in your building during your scheduled time.

We have a commercial contract with Comcast Cable. Reminding them of this when you are calling may help them locate your room in their database.

Contact Comcast Cable Cable for any extended services beyond basic cable service at (800) COMCAST.

Please attempt to contact Comcast Cable before you file a ticket with the TechDesk. If your problem remains unresolved, please file a ticket with the TechDesk concern form.

(keywords: cable, comcast, xfinity, tv, campus)
Last Modified: 2012/12/03

Comments (0)
Help Desk Software by Kayako fusion