If the video is not playing click on this link to download the video: http://web.augsburg.edu/it/kb_videos/ReserveClassroomNew.mp4
This video shows you how to reserve a classroom using Augsburg's scheduling system.
- Navigate to go.augsburg.edu/getclassroom on your web browser.
- Log in using your Augsburg user name and password.
- Enter Event Name, Meeting Name, Meeting Type, and Description.
- On the calendar in the bottom left corner select the day of your event. Right above the calendar select a Start and End time for your event.
- Once you have selected the desired date and time, click the button titled "Create" with a plus sign next to it.
- Once you have created the event, it will appear under the Meetings tab, directly to the right of the calendar.
- Select your meeting, by clicking the check box next to your Event and then clicking the button "Request Rooms".
- You can now see the rooms available during the requested time. Select a room that you wish to reserve.
- Once you have selected a room, select "OK".
- After you have returned to the main screen, click "Submit" in the top left corner of your event to submit your event request.
- You will receive an email updating you on the status of your request.
(keywords: classroom, classrooms, reserve)
Last Modified: 2015/03/19