Open Power Point link on Mirrored Screens
Posted by Jonah Halvorson on 08 November 2013 03:19 PM
To get the PowerPoint document to open on the projector screen while it opened on the computer screen and the computer/projector are already mirrored follow these steps:
1. While in PowerPoint go to file menu. A new screen will pop up.
2. Once in the file menu, go to options on the bottom of the left hand side of the page.
3. After clicking options, click advanced.
4. Scroll down the page to the DISPLAY category where you uncheck the box that reads: Automatically extend display when presenting on a laptop or tablet.
5. Click OK on the bottom right hand corner of the screen..
After these steps the problem should be solved and you should be able to have the PowerPoint document displayed on both the computer screen and projector screen. If any problems persist please contact Classroom Services or the Tech Desk.